Iron Man (Puff Daddy) and Batman (Mase) have mo money and both take care of mo problems in Marco D’Alfonso’s humorous new mash up. (Hey, listen!)
This artist Marco d’Alfonso is really ill. You should check him out. I’m not the biggest Star Wars guy but mashing up that classic Biggie pic with Jabba is hot.
Jabba x Biggie - by Marco d’Alfonso
I just recently saw this guy’s work and reached out to him. His stuff is really dope and I love the fact that we’re finding more people doing stuff like this. But you know how we do on Longboxess, we needs some tracks on here so bombs can be dropped! This joint done inspired me!
2. What Up Cable!
3. Impatiently Waiting
4. Many Men (Wish Cancelation)
5. Wit Da Club
6. Talk All the Time
7. Heat (Isn’t Hal back?)
8. If I Won’t
9. Puppy Dog
10. Arm Down
12. Like My Style
13. Scarred Lil Rich
14. 21 Titles
15. Don’t Push me
16. Gotta Make It on an X-Team
Deadpool takes on all walks of life to get rich in this hilarious 50 Cent / Marvel Comics mash up by Marco D’Alfonso. D-Uniiit!
Two Prime Sentinels go round the outside
Guess who’s back, back again
Deadpool’s back, tell a friend
Guess who’s back, guess who’s back
Here is another one from Michael Axt. You know you love the Deadpool.
Deadpool - The Deadpool Show
1. Curtains Up, Throats Sliced (Skit)
2. Mutant America
3. Merc Business Feat. Cable
4. Cleaning Out Vanessa’s Closet
5. Death Dance Feat. The Frightful Four
6. Domino Kisses (Skit)
7. X-Force Soldier (Ridin’ Low) Feat. Fiction Fatomex
8. Say Goodbye Hollywood (Blame Fox) Feat. Howlett Hustle
9. Doctor Bong Drips
10. Without Wilson
11. Sandi Brandenberg (Skit)
12. Kill For The Moment
13. Superman (Wrong Universe)
14. Zoe’s Song
15. Maverick (Skit)
16. When The Jokes Stop (Get Simone)
17. Say What You Say (It’s All The Same Once You Die)
18. Till I Collapse Feat. Kid Cutty Deadpool
19. Wade Wilson’s Gone Crazy
20. Curtains Closed, Shot Fired (Skit)
Vader ain’t no joke.
Yo I wanted to throw this up cause it fits the vibe of what we’re doing. My man Jared Fletcher, who y’all should know cause He hit y’all with the TMNT Straight out of New York joint not to long ago did this. Check out his site, his Webcomic-Stranger Fictions, Follow that Tumblr.
-Julian, The Mr. Magic of this ish
GraveHeroes - 6 Feet Deep
As we enter, the beginning of the end
(the sounds you are about to hear, may be devastating to your ear)
the end, of the beginning
Fr-from the pits, from the, ark
It ain’t over, aiain’t never gonna be over!
We got the Boston Brand!
1. Just When You Thought It Was Overt-Kill (Intro)
2. Constant Acceleration (Ghost Whip Ridin’)
3. Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Die
4. Detective Trip (B. Brand is Trippin) - Interlude
5. 2 Cups Of Crow
6. Blood Brothers (Ghosts Of Vengeance Remix) Featuring Angela, Ketch Keezy, and Phantom Rider
7. 360 Simmons Questions
8. 1-800-Underground Featuring D. Hall the Bright One
9. Pass The Anti-Hero
10. Diary Of A Deadman
11. Mommy, What’s A GraveHero?
12. Bang Your Ghost
13. Here Comez The GraveHeroes
14. Hellspawn Chamber
15. Death Traps Featuring Deadpool and Brother Voodoo
16. 6000 Feet Deep
17. Rest In Peace Feat. J-Storm, Bucky Bold and DJ Ares
Listen to Hot Money, aka Rick Rod…
(note Y’all great followers should know that these dope Transformers joints are done by my partnerin this whole thing Sean Causley aka DJ Causley Concepts get at him. )
I just wanna know if my father would ever like me/But I don’t give a fuck so he’s probably just like me/
Harry Osborn - Goblin
1. Goblin (Feat. the Sinister Six)
2. Yonkers to Long Island to Englewood, New Jersey
3. Psychotic Radical (Feat. Dr. Hamilton)
4. She (aka The Liz Allan Mental Mandate)
5. Transylvania Rehab
6. Nightmare (Feat. Hobgoblin the HobKnob)
7. Her (Whom I call Lily)
9. Hero/Boppin’ B!tch
10. Digital to Analog (Feat. Norman Osborn)
11. Mirrored Window
12. LSD & Au79
13. Golden Goblin
Fuck Spidey, man
*Tyler’s lyrics fit Harry’s mind state so perfectly I didn’t change anything for that line.