Anthony Piper aka Black Ant’s take on Hip Hop versions of DC Superheroes. This time it’s Soul Lantern.
So when this came out I saw the random image on soundcloud as I played the original song and thought “yeah this is getting made for the new Ms. Marvel.” I hope this joints goes all over the internets. - LB22s Julian
This time we got some from that Shonen Jump label for y’all!
Naruto and Team 7’s Bizarre Ride 2!
1. 4 Better Or For Hokage
2. Oh Dattebayo
3. It’s Orochimaru Time
4. I’m That Type of Ninja
5. If I Were Hokage
6. Seal Power (Shippudden remix)
7. On The DL (With Itachi)
8. Pack the Bugs (Featuring Aburame Shino)
10. Ya Village
11. Keeps passing me by (featuring Hinata, Karin, and Rock Lee)
12. Other Shee’s
13. Guy Sensei Is On The Way (Featuring Team Guy.)
14. Return Of The Konoha (Featuring The Third)
Ya village is so wack (how wack is it?)
Ya village is so wack that we never see you in the story
This artist Marco d’Alfonso is really ill. You should check him out. I’m not the biggest Star Wars guy but mashing up that classic Biggie pic with Jabba is hot.
Jabba x Biggie - by Marco d’Alfonso
Money. Cash. Money. Cash. Foes. WHAT!
Here is the new one from Michael Axt (click that link people). This is his first one some lets show him so love while all you people out there play your fresh new Arkham City.
Batman: Hard Knight Life
1. Hand It Down (The Grayson Era)
2. Hard Wayne Life (Alfred Anthem)
3. If I Should Die By The Omega Sanction
4. Ride Or Die (Featuring Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Steph Brown & Damian Wayne aka D-Weezy
5. Joker What, Joker Who? (Originator ‘39)
6. Money, Cash, Foes
7. A Week Ago In Lebanon
8. Coming Of Age (Featuring Dick Grayson)
9. Can I Get A…(Featuring Talia A.G.)
10. Paper Chase (Featuring The Joker & Two-Face)
11. Reservoir Dogs aka “The Hush Tapes”
12. It’s Alright (The Bruce Wayne Anthem)
13. Money Ain’t A Thang (Featuring Oliver Queen)
From kneeling in the alley cryin…
To doing some of the hottest things Gotham has ever seen…
For dropping some of the hottest verses rap has ever heard…
From the dope spot…where my bat cuffs lock
Analyzing the murder scene…you know me well
You are now about to witness the strength of turtle knowledge.
Here we have another one from my homie Jared K Fletcher. Check his webcomic out: http://www.strangerfictions.com/ go hang out with with Captain Fantabulous, one of the stars of the webcomic on tumblr: http://captainfantabulous.tumblr.com/ be sure to follow Jared on the twitter : @jaredkfletcher
Also this weekend he’s also going to be at New York Comic Con (October 13-16 2011) in Artist Alley table J11, same row as your boy Julian Lytle. We have dubbed this area J-BLOCK. He should have a gang of stuff there.
now to the tracks and lyrics as always. Turtle Power Muthaf**kas!
TMNT - Straight Outta New York
1. Straight Outta New York
2. F@ck tha Foot Clan Featuring DJ Splinter & April (Newz) O’Neil
3. Pizza Gangsta Gangsta
4. If It Ain’t Rat King (It Ain’t Right) Featuring Rat King & Casey Jones
5. Pizza Delivery Iz Advised
6. Shredder Ball (The Throwdown) Featuring BeBop, RockSteady, Tokka, Rahzar and Ace Duck
7. Something Like Lotus Blossom
8. Express Yourself (The Cowabunga Remix) Feat. Usagi Yojimbo
9. New York’s In The House
10. Don Ain’t Tha 1
12. Quiet On Tha Streets (Nightmix) Feat. The Jones Conglomerate & Venus de Milo
13. Something 2 Fight 2
Straight outta New York,
Crazy Ninja Turtle named Raphael,
And Cowabunga is one thing we don’t yell.
When I’m called out,
I got da sais out.
Batman - In My Lifetime, Year 1
1. Intro/A Million and one Riddles/Crime No More
2. Gotham City Is Mine
3. I Know What Talia Likes
4. Imaginary Player (The Clayface Edict)
5. Streets is Watching Feat. The Batman Family
6. Friend or Joker
7. Unlucky Me (My Parents Are Dead)
8. (Always Be My) Knighttime
9. Who You Wit II Feat. Selina Kyle
10. Face Off Feat. Two-Face
11. Real Heroes
12. Crime Game/Hero Game Feat. Alfred The Penny Soldier
13. Where I’m From (The Gotham Anthem)
14. You Must Judge Me
I’m born where the hammer’s rung, News cameras never come
You and your man’s hung in every verse in your rhyme
where the grams is slung, ninjas vanish every summer
Where the blue vans would come, they throw the work in the can and run
I from where thugs pull your car, and argue all day about
Who’s the best heroes, Spidey, Me, and Clark
I’m from Gotham son, just thought I’d remind y’all