GraveHeroes - 6 Feet Deep
As we enter, the beginning of the end
(the sounds you are about to hear, may be devastating to your ear)
the end, of the beginning
Fr-from the pits, from the, ark
It ain’t over, aiain’t never gonna be over!
We got the Boston Brand!
1. Just When You Thought It Was Overt-Kill (Intro)
2. Constant Acceleration (Ghost Whip Ridin’)
3. Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Die
4. Detective Trip (B. Brand is Trippin) - Interlude
5. 2 Cups Of Crow
6. Blood Brothers (Ghosts Of Vengeance Remix) Featuring Angela, Ketch Keezy, and Phantom Rider
7. 360 Simmons Questions
8. 1-800-Underground Featuring D. Hall the Bright One
9. Pass The Anti-Hero
10. Diary Of A Deadman
11. Mommy, What’s A GraveHero?
12. Bang Your Ghost
13. Here Comez The GraveHeroes
14. Hellspawn Chamber
15. Death Traps Featuring Deadpool and Brother Voodoo
16. 6000 Feet Deep
17. Rest In Peace Feat. J-Storm, Bucky Bold and DJ Ares
I just wanna know if my father would ever like me/But I don’t give a fuck so he’s probably just like me/
Harry Osborn - Goblin
1. Goblin (Feat. the Sinister Six)
2. Yonkers to Long Island to Englewood, New Jersey
3. Psychotic Radical (Feat. Dr. Hamilton)
4. She (aka The Liz Allan Mental Mandate)
5. Transylvania Rehab
6. Nightmare (Feat. Hobgoblin the HobKnob)
7. Her (Whom I call Lily)
9. Hero/Boppin’ B!tch
10. Digital to Analog (Feat. Norman Osborn)
11. Mirrored Window
12. LSD & Au79
13. Golden Goblin
Fuck Spidey, man
*Tyler’s lyrics fit Harry’s mind state so perfectly I didn’t change anything for that line.
art by Julian Lytle & Sean Causley (your humble hosts)
Money. Cash. Money. Cash. Foes. WHAT!
Here is the new one from Michael Axt (click that link people). This is his first one some lets show him so love while all you people out there play your fresh new Arkham City.
Batman: Hard Knight Life
1. Hand It Down (The Grayson Era)
2. Hard Wayne Life (Alfred Anthem)
3. If I Should Die By The Omega Sanction
4. Ride Or Die (Featuring Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Steph Brown & Damian Wayne aka D-Weezy
5. Joker What, Joker Who? (Originator ‘39)
6. Money, Cash, Foes
7. A Week Ago In Lebanon
8. Coming Of Age (Featuring Dick Grayson)
9. Can I Get A…(Featuring Talia A.G.)
10. Paper Chase (Featuring The Joker & Two-Face)
11. Reservoir Dogs aka “The Hush Tapes”
12. It’s Alright (The Bruce Wayne Anthem)
13. Money Ain’t A Thang (Featuring Oliver Queen)
From kneeling in the alley cryin…
To doing some of the hottest things Gotham has ever seen…
For dropping some of the hottest verses rap has ever heard…
From the dope spot…where my bat cuffs lock
Analyzing the murder scene…you know me well
another member of the J-BLOCK at NYCC 2011! We making dollars! Big Daddy Tengu is in the HOOUUUUUUUSSEEE!
Hey Folks, it’s that time of the year again and this time I’m gonna have some goodies for your dirty little fingers. Come out and see me at J12 Where I’ll be selling some posters and other goodies yet to be announced along with my comrade Jorden Haley of Karbine Labour industries. Prepare yourself for some really cool stuff and keep an eye on my tumblr for more info and updates as they come.
You are now about to witness the strength of turtle knowledge.
Here we have another one from my homie Jared K Fletcher. Check his webcomic out: http://www.strangerfictions.com/ go hang out with with Captain Fantabulous, one of the stars of the webcomic on tumblr: http://captainfantabulous.tumblr.com/ be sure to follow Jared on the twitter : @jaredkfletcher
Also this weekend he’s also going to be at New York Comic Con (October 13-16 2011) in Artist Alley table J11, same row as your boy Julian Lytle. We have dubbed this area J-BLOCK. He should have a gang of stuff there.
now to the tracks and lyrics as always. Turtle Power Muthaf**kas!
TMNT - Straight Outta New York
1. Straight Outta New York
2. F@ck tha Foot Clan Featuring DJ Splinter & April (Newz) O’Neil
3. Pizza Gangsta Gangsta
4. If It Ain’t Rat King (It Ain’t Right) Featuring Rat King & Casey Jones
5. Pizza Delivery Iz Advised
6. Shredder Ball (The Throwdown) Featuring BeBop, RockSteady, Tokka, Rahzar and Ace Duck
7. Something Like Lotus Blossom
8. Express Yourself (The Cowabunga Remix) Feat. Usagi Yojimbo
9. New York’s In The House
10. Don Ain’t Tha 1
12. Quiet On Tha Streets (Nightmix) Feat. The Jones Conglomerate & Venus de Milo
13. Something 2 Fight 2
Straight outta New York,
Crazy Ninja Turtle named Raphael,
And Cowabunga is one thing we don’t yell.
When I’m called out,
I got da sais out.
Batman - In My Lifetime, Year 1
1. Intro/A Million and one Riddles/Crime No More
2. Gotham City Is Mine
3. I Know What Talia Likes
4. Imaginary Player (The Clayface Edict)
5. Streets is Watching Feat. The Batman Family
6. Friend or Joker
7. Unlucky Me (My Parents Are Dead)
8. (Always Be My) Knighttime
9. Who You Wit II Feat. Selina Kyle
10. Face Off Feat. Two-Face
11. Real Heroes
12. Crime Game/Hero Game Feat. Alfred The Penny Soldier
13. Where I’m From (The Gotham Anthem)
14. You Must Judge Me
I’m born where the hammer’s rung, News cameras never come
You and your man’s hung in every verse in your rhyme
where the grams is slung, ninjas vanish every summer
Where the blue vans would come, they throw the work in the can and run
I from where thugs pull your car, and argue all day about
Who’s the best heroes, Spidey, Me, and Clark
I’m from Gotham son, just thought I’d remind y’all